Friday, July 21, 2006

Boston creme pie and chicken fingers for the soul.

Boy they sure like to feed a guy good here. Had chicken fingers for lunch today and they were fantastic. Lots of barbeque sauce. It's been a pretty uneventful day today, except I have gotten a whole lot of mail. It's surprising who is sending mail, but is very welcome indeed.
Really emjoyed PT today. Kevin said I have the record for step-ups on the unit, which is encouraging. I think I'm encouraging my doctors because they seem to be reflecting back with smiles and words of encouragement. Would really like to get out of the hospital and onto outpatient care quickly as possible. All signs are going the right way as of now.
Well, if something else comes up I'll post again, but it's been kind of a quiet day. Diane's coming to visit tonight so that will be something to look forward to. I am eager to see her new haircut.
OH I forgot to tell you all: I cut my hair off last night. Actually Marima, the german nurse, cut it off for ms right down to the scalp. As soon as I can get a picture uploaded (waiting for a cord from home) I will try to post a picture of my bald noggin. It's really not that uncomfortable or embarassing. Feels like I have a little tiny-napped brush on top of my head. Wierd!
Anyway, a good but slightly boring day. I'll post again if anything else comes up.

No comments: