Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Road Trip!

Wondering what to do for your summer vacation? Why not join me up here in buffalo?
Often times peoples offices shut down or perhaps you already have time taken off for this week.
I would be grateful if a few of you used that time to come visit me here in buffalo. Aside from experiencing the beautiful insides of Roswell Park Cancer institute, you will also be within a stone's throw of the home of the original Buffalo Chicken Wings, the Anchor Bar. A short drive away is Niagara Falls. The story goes that the Canadian side is much better, so bring your passport!
I even know a place where you can stay for $20 per person, per night. What a steal!
In any case, I'll be up here for sure then, recovering from my bone marrow transplant and would love to have some company. My parents are taking a well-deserved vacation week, and Di will be coming up for the weekend. It would be nice to see some of you during that week, if at all possible.
Talk to you soon!

-Matt

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will for sure be up to see you this summer Matt :):):)
Love ya!