Friday, February 16, 2007

A good day at Roswell Park. No kidding!


Today everyone did their jobs right at Roswell Park. I can happily report my chemo treatment is a complete success.
To review: I was seated for my appoitment nearly minutes after arriving. My blood counts were that of a healthy man, more or less. The proper orders were and followed, I was given my shot in a reasonabe amount of time, and I will be out of here by 2:00 p.m. Maybe we'll even be home by dark!
For the uninitiated, this efficiency has not always been the case. But I'm not about to go into that now. For the record, I give credit where credit is due. Credit due to the Roswell Park chemo infusion team! Credit delivered!
Barb Anderson, doo-bee extraordinare and crack research nurse, stopped by to see me. We solved the worlds problems. I probably made barb late for her lunch meeting and for that I repeat my apology publicly.
Only way the day could be better is a Franziskaner over at Ulrich's, the german brau-house just down the street. Think I can sneak one in before leaving?

No comments: