Monday, December 11, 2006

One Clingy Nugget

Star has just been all over me lately.
I'm not sure what it is. Maybe it's the cold weather, maybe its the fact that I'm around a lot. Maybe its because she's just a nugget, but for whatever reason, this cat is around all the time.
---
Anyway, I'm doing well. After a weekend filled with social gathering (IE Ron and Dawn's STYP fiesta for the Christmas Holiday gift swap) I had my blood test today and, goody, it looks like my blood is finally doing what it is supposed to. I'll be heading up to Roswell Park for some good, old-fashioned FUN chemotherapy. It'll be a bit wierd, as I haven't been there in a while, but I'm sure I'll warm up to it soon 'nuf.

Othewise I've been spending an inordinate amount of time playing with my model trains and, oddly, cooking. On the trains bit (see how inordinate this is??) I've been using the excuse of Meg and Nate. On The cooking bit, well, I just like to cook. Plus, diane is back to work this week--we had a fun week together, so now as long as I am home I am helping with the cooking and the cleaning and the making of her lunches.

So, as promised at the beginning of this post, Star STILL won't leave me alone. She's sitting on my lap now, enjoying it while I write and staying up with me past my bedtime, despite of course the fact that I no longer really have a bedtime. . .

1 comment:

Pam said...

Hey Matt. Glad to hear your counts are high enough to get the process going again. Whatever the reason for setting up the train, you did a good job & the kids loved the video! We'll definitely have to stop in to see the real deal when you're back in town. Stay strong and we'll see you soon.
Love, Pam