Friday, January 12, 2007



Some really cool people are doing a really cool thing for me tonight. A bunch of my old pipe dream friends are gathered at a club in NYC called Mad River Grill. Headed up by my former colleagues and friends, it sounds like just about every pipe dreamer I ever knew is hanging out for my benefit, at the benefit.
All I can say is thanks everyone. I really wish I could be there.
My cat Star who is sitting next to me wants me to tell you that, really, I'm doing fine and well on the way to being on the mend.
Thanks again folks. It's really wierd to think about all of you there together just to support little old me. I talked to a few of you tonight and it reminded me how lucky I am to have such good friends. It's been too long. This summer, let's get together and drink some beers and toast to our health and the good times we've had. Aw, shucks I'm getting sappy, but I'm tired and I'll bet a few of you won't mind.
--Matt
P.S. Soopa coopa did you show up?

3 comments:

Leann said...

handsome young man.its nice to know we all have people who stand by us.my family were so good to me when I had cancer.take care and I will keep you in my prayers.God bless.

Anonymous said...

I've heard rumblings about a BBQ in Binghamton this summer -- I just wanted to RSVP "Yes" and I'll bring the slaw.

Leann said...

hey where did your cute blad head go.I remember you didnt have the hat on?